Platypus & Rainforest ECO Safari
Runs all year round on Wednesday & Sunday.
Travel through the picturesque Pioneer Valley to the lush sub tropical rainforest in Eungella National Park, Australia’s largest rainforest. These beautiful cascading waterfalls and playful PLATYPUS, water dragons, kingfishers and Ulysses butterflies are part some of this unique ECO tour.
The Tour Includes:
- Platypus spotting,
- Visit to the unique “Finch Hatton Hilton” our private bush camp,
- Discovery of amazing Flora & Fauna,
- An interpretive walk and swim in Finch Hatton Gorge,
- Reeforest scrumptious BBQ lunch,
- Spectacular scenic views of the Pioneer Valley from 2,400ft,
- Return to Mackay.
Direct booking Cost: All inclusive – Exclusive Personalised Tour -1 Only Passenger $320.00, 2 Only Passengers $180.00 Each, 3 Only Passengers $145.00 Each.
Direct Bookings: 4 + Passengers $130.00 Each, Senior $125.00 Each, Family price 2 Adults and 2 Children $425.00 (Children aged from 5 years is suitable)
Group bookings welcome.
Departs Mackay: Wednesday & Sunday at 11.00am (Other days on request)
Minimum numbers apply – Below minimum numbers a charter cost can be arranged.
Door to door pickup & return – Not suitable for wheel chairs