Introducing some of our existing all inclusive programs:
- Platypus and Rainforest Eco Safari where you will travel through the picturesque Pioneer Valley to the lush sub tropical rainforest in Eungella National Park, Australia’s largest rainforest. Beautiful cascading waterfalls and playful platypus, water dragons, kingfishers and Ulysses butterflies are part of this unique ECO tour.
- Working Sugar Mill Tours –If you’re curious about how a sugar mill works and how sugar cane is turned into sweet and yummy sugar, then a Farleigh Sugar Mill Tour with Reeforest is a definite must. Meeting at the Farleigh Sugar Mill, you will be taken through the mill by your guide and have the process explained to you step by step.
- Paddock To Port Cane Farm Tour – This tour is the only one in Australia that take you through the sugar cane journey from the farm being harvesting to see it transferred from the haul out trucks to the rail system, tour through a working sugar mill, visit Racecourse Mill to here about the sugar refinery and the Co Gen plant that supply a third of Mackay electricity then out to the Largest sugar exporting port in the world and the largest sugar storage facility in the world. A day you will never forget.
- Cape Hillsborough Northern Safari- Discover Cape Hillsborough National Park for bush, beach and aboriginal significance on the Hibiscus Coast Tour. Morning tea is had by the beach at Seaforth pior to traveling to the Mangrove Board walk to here about the way our tradional owners lived in this area. Lunch will be had at The Old Station Tea Rooms. Includes aboriginal legend and unique landscapes of Ball Bay, Halliday Bay, Cape Hillsborough Beach and Seaforth.
- Breakfast with the Kangaroos : Departing Mackay 3/4 hour prior to sunrise you will travel to Cape Hillsbrouogh to see the Kangaroos and Walliabies roaming the beach prior to sunrise you will have a cup off of coffee/tea on the beach before going to the Mangrove Board Walk to here about the way our tradional land owners. Breakfast will be had at the Old Station Tea Room’s prior to traveling home by approx 10.30am.
- Australian Wildlife Safari : This day will take you on an unforgettable experience with Australian native wildlife. The Journey will take us North of Mackay to a privately owned and operated Bredl’s Wild farm. The home of the world–renowned Bare Foot Bushman (Rob Bredl) and his Family who have worked with wildlife for three generations and now operate 175 acres of coastal lagoons and grazing land Its atmosphere can best be described as a mini Kakadu National Park. Rob, Cherie, Dan and Zeb will entertain you throughout the day with hands on experiences with native wildlife. Firstly, with hand feeding the most dangerous bird in the world the cassowary, to learn about Australian Snakes and what to do in case of a snake bite, holding pythons, lizards, cuddle a koala and hand feeding kangaroos. Next we will climb aboard the Safari mobile travel through the Farm to the big crocs where they will hand feed them only meters from where you are standing which will “AMAZE” and their little pet a 5 meter 1-ton salt water crocodile named “Gallopin”. From here we return to camp central for lunch and to finish up the day with holding baby crocodiles and a few other little critters.
And we have two fantastic day tours available from Airlie Beach:
- Discover Cape Hillsborough National Park for bush, beach and aboriginal significance on the Hibiscus Coast Tour. Including aboriginal bush tucker trails, aboriginal legend and unique landscapes of Ball Bay, Halliday Bay, Cape Hillsborough Beach and Seaforth. Lunch is at Old Station Tea House.
- On the Rainforest Eco Safari journey into Australia’s largest rainforest National Park, Eungella. Enjoy traditional Australian billy tea and damper. Walk through the sub tropical rainforest and learn about the surrounding native flora and fauna like Ulysses butterflies, water dragons, kingfishers & lace monitors, swim in the beautiful fresh mountain stream Araluen Falls with its cascading waterfalls over the rocks. Scrumptious BBQ lunch at Finch Hatton Hilton, Reeforest’s private bush camp. On your journey home we will stop at Melba House and try to spot a Platypus.